Analytics at Wharton
Wharton Great Question with
Prof. Witold Henisz
In the latest episode of Wharton Great Question, Witold Henisz, Deloitte & Touche Professor of Management and founder of the Wharton ESG Analytics Lab, answers your questions on investing in ESG, greenwashing, and how ESG initiatives can boost productivity.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:07 – What is ESG?
- 01:30 – Do you think ESG should include diversity, equity and inclusion?
- 02:03 – How does a company prioritize work environment sustainability while balancing productivity?
- 03:29 – How would ESG be beneficial to developing countries?
- 04:15 – ESG has been criticized for greenwashing. Should the term “ESG” be more regulated?
- 05:50 – Can you passively invest in ESG companies?
An expansion of the Tarnopol Dean’s Lecture Series, Beyond Business is an ongoing conversation that explores the most complex and pressing issues impacting individuals and organizations across the world.